Contacting the Police

I have been asked to remind you how to report anything to the Police. This information is taken from the Derbyshire Police website

If there is an emergency as below, please ring 999 immediately:

“Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon?

Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away?

If so, please call 999 now.”

For non-emergency enquiries please call 101.

Alternatively you can report a crime or a concern on the website and these reports are seen immediately and dealt with in exactly the same way as a telephone call.

 You will need to go to Home | Derbyshire Constabulary  and select the “report” button, then pick the heading for what you want to report, this will take you to the correct form to complete and send.


Share this